Sunday, April 6, 2008

Our Souls

Though our encounter was so brief,
that it passed like the blink of an eye,
I felt our minds and souls merge.
And although you have decided not to be part of my life,
I can feel your presence, in my mind,
my heart, and my soul.
I can still feel you inside my soul......
sometimes, so strongly it’s as if you are here beside me,
At night before I surrender to sleep,
I can feel your breath on my cheek,
your lips on mine, so gently,
and although you chose not to be here,
your essence is ever present.
You are now a part of me, and will always be,
regardless of circumstances.
And I know, that if it is meant to be,
as I feel with every fiber of my being that it is,
that we were meant for each other,
we will find our way back to each other.
Maybe not in this lifetime or the next,
but eventually for I know.... we share one soul, one heart, one dream.
©Copyright 2000
SLG
All rights reserved. No further use,
reproduction, or distribution in any form,
including print, electronic or otherwise, may bemade without the express permission of the author

No comments: